Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thing 4

It's easy to feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there - how do you handle information overload and how do you think RSS might help with that?

I do suffer for information overload. I have such good intentions but find that there just simply isn't enough hours in the day to read and do all that I have planned (which is why I am doing Thing 4 on November 30th!). I agree that RSS could help me to organize the information on the blogs I enjoy reading. Usually though, it is not the blogs that overwhelm me with information. I choose to visit a blog when I have the time and it is very simple to scroll through the posts I have missed.

Most information overload I suffer from is when I am simply doing a websearch. I come across great resources and have all intentions of coming back to them but never do, or forget them, or lose the link, etc....

No comments: