Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thing 18



What did you like about the presentation you embedded? How might Slideshare be useful in the classroom? out of the classroom?

This is very much like Zoho but much better. I like the variety of options. I had to go back and check to see how Zoho was different than Slideshare. I can see that in Zoho you have the ability to create presentations with their tools. With both you can upload the presentations and embed them. For ease of use I prefer Slideshare and had fun searching through the options.

Again, I picked a slideshow of photography since my students are currently going through a photography unit. I like the presentation of the slideshow better with Slideshare as well. The tags, title, and links were nice. Very much like YouTube.

No comments: